Inspiration: San Giorgio Hotel
One home décor trend we can’t stop ogling over is the rich and earthy tones of wood. Pair it with crisp white homewares and you get a Grecian summer-inspired space filled with white and wood – complete with clean lines, neutral tones and lots of natural light- which is why we have fallen head over heels with San Giorgio, Mykonos.
Nestled in Greece’s most popular destination, Mykonos, San Giorgio exudes luxurious bohemian vibes in a tranquil setting. All 32 rooms and 2 suites reflect a laid-back sanctuary that is Greece – white-washed walls, bleach-wood furniture, muted colours, hand-sewn hammocks and even an open space veranda in some rooms. This is the epitome of bohemian style, and if you can’t book a Grecian summer adventure, why not replicate the space at home?!
- Eyes Lounge Table | Danish Design
- Casablanca Lounge 3 Seater Sofa | Teak & Mahogany
- Jute Basket with Lid in Brown/Green & White | Bungalow 55
- Asipattra Pillow Cover | The Nomadic Trails
- Water Hyacinth Pouf | Maissone
- HK Living Wicker Hanging Chair | Make Room
- Mykonos Turquoise Hemp Rug | Departures & Arrivals
- Tripod Side Table | Ethnicraft online Singapore