Planning a romantic day or evening for two is always a special occasion, but even more so when hoping on the Valentine’s Day bandwagon. When preparing your outfit for this year’s Valentine’s Day date, keep in mind that it’s the universal day of love and an opportunity to celebrate our feelings for the one’s we care about. Show off your romantic and fun side with a girly skirt complemented by accessories in pastel pinks, yellow and gold. And guys, dress up for the occasion and embrace the colour of love in a stylish red button down.
1. Printed Neoprene Skirt | Al Et Clar
2. Wategos Top | Vamastyle
3. Miniature Bucket Bag | Al Et Clar
4. Light Gold Bracelet | Unika
5. Grace Ballet Flats | IndyK
6. Blooms Necklace | Ying The Label